How to Bring my Fiancé to the United States?

Love knows no countries, borders, oceans, and believe it or not, it doesn’t even know immigration law. The process to bring your sweetheart from another country to the US is called the Fiance Visa or K-1 Visa. I am discussing here in simple easy to follow steps how to apply for K-1 Visa.

Author: Mark

A U.S. immigration lawyer. Legal Services available in Arabic and Russian.

2 thoughts on “How to Bring my Fiancé to the United States?”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *